Houston Auto Accident Cases, Time is not on Your Side!
After a car crash, sometimes, you can’t immediately determine how you are going to pay for the treatment for your injuries and the property damage to your vehicle. Consulting with a Houston car accident lawyer early in your case will give you the best chance of success at winning your case. As with every case, personal injury lawyers do their best to assess the specific facts of your case to provide you with a quick and comprehensive opinion about your case and, to attempt to give a reasonable opinion of your chances of success. Yet, there are some cases where the car accident lawyer that you hire is going to have to put in some extra time and hard work to investigate further in order make your case! In auto accident cases that require more work, you will often see issues of insurance coverage or failure to cooperate on the part of responsible driver or owner of the vehicle involved in the accident.
Car Wreck Cases Require A Thorough Investigation!
Over the years, we have seen cases where claims have been rejected by the insurance company when the:
- Car Accident Report is Written Poorly;
- Responsibility is not investigated;
- Insurance information is not exchanged;
- Photos of the Property Damage show minimal damage;
- Car Accident victims quickly leave the scene of the accident in an ambulance;
- Negligent driver flees the scene of the accident;
- The driver of Vehicle is Not Properly Identified;
- More than one policy could be applicable;
- More than one other driver was at fault;
- There were no witnesses to the accident;
- Fault is disputed.
In these cases, your chosen auto accident lawyer will need more time to investigate whether your case can be won. Waiting is not option! As a car accident victim, you need answers and you’ll need them fast. Immediately following a car accident, the injured victim’s life takes a turn for the worse. Emergency room visits, treatment for injuries, lost time from work and, the possibility of never fully recovering are all serious concerns for accident victims.
What to do If your Claim is Denied or Rejected by Other Lawyers
Don’t give up! You need to make sure that get as many free legal opinions that you need in order to conclude whether or not you have a case. Sometimes claims that simply require more investigation are rejected by insurance companies simply because the answers are not immediately available. Performing a comprehensive investigation will very often lead to coverage in a n car wreck claim that has previously been denied.
In car wreck cases, knowing what to do after the crash is crucial to making sure your claim is not denied but, as often is the case, in an emergency, things do not always go as planned. When a car wreck claim is denied by the insurance company, you need to make sure you have hired a lawyer that is willing to dig a little deeper and find the coverage that you need.
Winning your Car Accident Case Takes Hard Work!
If you are involved in an auto accident and need assistance determining what insurance coverage is available to cover your damages, get the legal counsel that you need. At Sandoval Law Firm, PLLC we’ll work hard to get the insurance company to pay you for your personal injury. We treat every client with the care and attention that they deserve. We are always available to help you in your car accident case.
- After Your Car Accident, Your Lawyer Has to Go Find the Coverage!
- In Serious Car Accident, Is Minimum Car Insurance Enough to Cover My Medical Bills and Lost Wage?
- After a Car Accident, Should I file an Underinsured or Uninsured Motorist Claim with my Insurance?
- Dealing with Insurance After A Serious Car Accident: What You Need to Know About your Own Insurance Company!
- The Other Driver Ran the Red Light! Do I have a Case? It’s all About Coverage!
- Why do Bicycle Accidents Occur at Alarming Rates?
- Following a Car Accident, Should You Wait to See a Doctor?