A Texas work injury occurs every 7 seconds! There is an endless number of ways that accidents in workplaces occur every year; many of them result in death or a catastrophic injury while other work accidents result in serious debilitating conditions to the injured worker.
Here are some of the most common reported work injuries based on data analyzed from our current and former clients.
- Herniations (Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar)
- Shoulder Injuries (Rotator Cuff Tears)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (Head Trauma, Concussions, long-term effects)
- Knee Injuries (Tendon Tears, Meniscal tears)
- Burns (Heat, Chemical and Electrical)
- Electrical Shock Injury/Electrocution (Death)
- Lung Injuries (Chemical and Dust Exposure)
- Eye Injuries
- Hernias (Inguinal, Lifting Injuries)
- Fractured Bones and Torn Tendons
- Amazon Workers Compensation Claims
- Walmart Workers Compensation Claims
- Target Workers Compensation Claims