Areas We’ve Served in the State of Texas
In his 17-year career, Texas Non-Subscriber lawyer Hector L. Sandoval has represented injured workers all over the State of Texas. Our office is based in Houston, Texas but, Mr. Sandoval has represented injured workers living in or near the following Texas Cities:
- Dallas, Texas (Work Injury)
- Fort Worth, Texas (Work Injury)
- Houston, Texas (Work Injury)
- Galveston, Texas (Work Injury)
- Conroe, Texas (Work Injury)
- Lufkin, Texas (Work Injury)
- McAllen, Texas (Work Injury)
- Weslaco, Texas (Work Injury)
- Donna, Texas (Work Injury)
- Rio Grande Valley (Work Injury)
- Corpus Christi, Texas (Work Injury)
- Austin, Texas (Work Injury)
- New Braunfels, Texas (Work Injury)
- San Antonio, Texas (Work Injury)
Types of Work Injury Coverage
Texas Work injuries can occur under a variety of circumstances, each of which determines what kind of case you may have. As Mr. Sandoval stresses, if you suffer an injury on the job, you need to focus on immediately on figuring out what type of coverage is available for your injuries. Your work injury could fall under any of the following types of Texas work injury Coverage scenarios:
- Employer could have Texas Workers’ Compensation;
- Employer could have a Texas Non-Subscriber policy (ERISA);
- Employer could be Self-Insured or,
- Employer could be operating its business without any work injury coverage at all!
At Sandoval Law Firm, PLLC, we pride ourselves on getting to work immediately after being hired by an injured worker and figuring out what type of case we have. This allows us to quickly provide some answers to our clients as to how they are going to pay the medical bills and recover any lost wages. Most importantly, we focus on helping our clients healthy and back to work.
At Sandoval Law Firm, PLLC, we travel to you in your work injury case. Mr. Sandoval’s ability to represent you will not be affected by where you are located. First the first 12 years of his career and while an associate at Roven-Kaplan, PLLC in Houston, Mr. Sandoval represented injured railroad workers all over the country. He has represented railroad workers in FELA (Federal Employers’ Liability Act) cases against all of the major railroads operating in this country including the Union Pacific Railroad Company, BNSF Railway Company, Canadian National Railroad, Norfolk Southern, Kansas City Southern and some railroad lines operating locally.
If you are looking for a lawyer that will do all he can to provide you with a complete explanation on your work injury case, consider calling Mr. Sandoval. Regardless of whether or not you choose to contact our firm, if you’re struggling with a work injury and you’re worried about what’s going to happen to you and your family, we encourage to seek legal counsel somewhere!
Call us for a free Texas Work Injury consultation no matter where in Texas you live:
- Serious Work Injuries (Texas Injured Workers)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Non-Subscriber Employers (ERISA Employee Benefit Plans)
- Third-Party Negligence (Multi-Company Worksites)
- Railroad Injuries (FELA)
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits (Survival Claims)
Contact Sandoval Law Firm, PLLC at (346) 347-7777 to request an initial consultation to discuss your case.