You can always find information online about what you should do following a car wreck but, you also need to know what you SHOULD NOT DO following a serious car crash in Texas.
- Do Not get out of your vehicle if you are seriously injured, unless staying puts you in a greater risk.
- Do Not leave the Scene of the Car Accident.
- Do Not put yourself in more danger when traffic or other hazards are present.
- Do Not waste your time trying to argue with the other driver.
- Do Not discuss or enter any settlement agreements.
- Do Not deny medical care if you are seriously hurt and need it.
- Do Not dispose of any evidence from the scene that could be helpful in your case.
Keeping these things in mind, along with making sure that you do what you can to preserve evidence and that you receive the medical care that you require will put you in the best position to prove your case when it comes time to discuss resolving your case.