The most common accidents that led to a crash accidents during 2019 were cars driving straight. Such crashes may include rear-end accidents, head-on collisions, or even side impacts.
There are many car insurance related topics every person should know about. What exactly is the role of car insurance in a vehicle accident case? Let’s examine this and other related questions in the context of different types of car insurance coverage.
- Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- What is Full Coverage?
- Texas Minimum Insurance Coverage (30/60/25)
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Medical Coverage (Med Pay)
- Covered Persons vs. Excluded Drivers
- What coverage to get? (UM/UIM, PIP and Med Pay)
- Does my payment go up if I file a claim with my insurance?
- Using your Health insurance, medicare or medicaid to treat your injuries following a car wreck. (What is Subrogation?)
- Why the Hospital where I went after the accident has a “lien” on my claim. (what’s a hospital lien?)