Workplace Injury Cases on some jobsites can be complicated. The bigger the job, the more likely you have multiple parties working at the site. If you suffer a personal injury while at a jobsite, determining whether you are able to file a lawsuit depends on a on a few things. First, you have to figure out who could potentially be responsible for causing the incident that caused your injury. Second, you need to figure out whether that person or company could be held legally responsible for your injury (Whose Negligence Caused the Incident?). That means that you need to have some understanding of Texas Work Injury Law. Sometimes, it’s obvious who is responsible for causing an injury but, determining an injured worker’s right to file a lawsuit under Texas Work Injury law, can be more difficult.
As a personal Injury lawyer in Houston, I haves seen several cases where it’s not so clear that you may be able to file a claim against a negligent company or contractor. It’s crucial to dig deep into the relationships between all companies and workers that are performing work on the jobsite at the time of that the incident occurred. As an injured worker on a jobsite, you would need to consider the possible liability of your employer and of third parties like general and sub-contractors. Once you are clear on whose negligence caused your injury, the next thing that you will need to investigate is what type of work injury insurance coverage might exist to cover your losses. As you can guess, negligent parties are likely not be so eager to share insurance information with you. That’s why you’d need the assistance of a workplace injury attorney.
If you’ve suffered a work injury, understand that your employer, third parties on the jobsite could all have a role in causing your injury. Don’t delay and speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer and make sure your case is moving swiftly through the process. This will ensure that you make a swift recovery and get well sooner. The more you delay, the harder it will be on you and your family down the road as you face muddy waters created by your employer’s legal team.
- Will I Get Fired If I Hire A Lawyer?
- Can I Claim Lost Wages And Recover Medical Costs?
- How Long Will It Take To Resolve My Work Injury Case?
- What are Attorney’s Fees Texas Non-Subscriber Cases?
- Do I Pay Attorneys Fees If My Case Is Lost?
- Do I Pay Case Expenses If My Case Is Lost?
- Does My Lawyer Need To Live In The Area Where I Live?
- Don’t Let A Lawyer Choose You, You Choose Your Lawyer!
- Do I Need a Workers’ Comp Lawyer or a Non-Subscriber Work Injury Lawyer?
- Hire A Texas Nonsubscriber Lawyer Early In Your Injury Case!
- Having a Positive Result in Your Texas Non Subscriber Work Injury Case
- Your Texas Non Subscriber Case Will be Our Priority Every Step of the Way!