As much as every Texas Work Injury Lawyer would love to be able to give a straight answer, how long a case takes to resolve really depends on several factors. Some of these factors include the seriousness of the injuries, the availability of witnesses and evidence to prove a case, how complex the legal issues are and, where the case can ultimately be filed and tried.
Recovering from the work injury as much as possible
One thing that I always tell our clients, is that the most important goal for both lawyer and client, is to reach the point where the client has recovered from the injury as much as possible. It’s vital to both lawyer and client, to be able to fully assess what long term effects are going remain after all initial treatment and care is done. For that reason, sometimes work injury cases take a little longer when you have serious injuries such as those requiring extended treatment or surgery. Another important point I make with our clients is that beyond the necessary time needed for recovery from an injury, we do all we can to move the case along as quickly as possible. Once we are close to understanding the full extent of the work injuries suffered, we do our very best to file the lawsuit and get the legal process working for you.
As your work injury lawyer, my first steps are to do all I can to help you recover from your injuries as quickly as possible and then, to determine what compensation you may be entitled to under Texas Law. Several times, in order to hold those responsible for the injuries requires the filing of a lawsuit. As an injured worker, you will experience several obstacles along the way as you deal with the work injury process. You should not be alone when dealing with the hurdles of getting proper medical treatment and protecting the rights you could be entitled to. There should be no delay here.
If you’ve been injured on the job, you don’t need to delay moving your case along. The longer you wait, the harder it will be on you and your family down the road as your employer and their legal team quickly start working on defending your case.
When you are ready to discuss your case with someone who will listen and offer honest advice, call me, Texas Work Injury Attorney Hector L. Sandoval, at (346) 347-7777 or visit us on the web at https://sandovalpllc.com/.
- Will I Get Fired If I Hire A Lawyer?
- Can I Claim Lost Wages And Recover Medical Costs?
- How Long Will It Take To Resolve My Work Injury Case?
- What are Attorney’s Fees Texas Non-Subscriber Cases?
- Do I Pay Attorneys Fees If My Case Is Lost?
- Do I Pay Case Expenses If My Case Is Lost?
- Does My Lawyer Need To Live In The Area Where I Live?
- Don’t Let A Lawyer Choose You, You Choose Your Lawyer!
- Do I Need a Workers’ Comp Lawyer or a Non-Subscriber Work Injury Lawyer?
- Hire A Texas Nonsubscriber Lawyer Early In Your Injury Case!
- Having a Positive Result in Your Texas Non Subscriber Work Injury Case
- Your Texas Non Subscriber Case Will be Our Priority Every Step of the Way!