If you get injured on the job while working for a Texas Non-Subscriber, there is no time to waste:
- Contact a Texas Work Injury (One that represents employees that work for Texas Non-Subscribers) Lawyer to discuss your rights! The lawyer will need to get work fast!
- Ask the Human Resources Department at your employer for a copy of you Benefit Plan!
- Do not sign any documents that you do not understand!
- Do not assume that your employer has your best interests in mind;
- Do not listen to unqualified advice! Family and friends don’t always know what’s best!
- Do not WAIT to investigate your rights!
Because Non-Subscriber employers begin defending injury cases from the moment they happen, it’s important to contact a Non-Subscriber injury lawyer to discuss yours case. There are several tactics that non-subscribers use to confuse an injured employee and get them to sign away rights they are entitled to. Do not be tricked into losing your case from the very beginning. Get the legal counsel you need.