The insurance company plays a pivotal role in making sure the goals are met.
- Reject Claims that are not reported or reported on time by the injured employee;
- Require the injured employee to sign a report that the employee didn’t complete;
- Discredit the employee by having them take a urine test;
- Discredit the employee by having the injured employee give a recorded statement;
- Send to the injured employee to an internal clinic that will purposedly take poor record of the reported incident and all the resulting injuries;
- Send the injured employee to an external clinic with close ties to the insurance company and one that is willing do the following for them:
- Do a poor job taking a history of the incident and the resulting injuries;
- Treat only one injury;
- Never take you off of work because of your injury;
- Take for ever to order a diagnostic test like an MRI;
- Only provide physical therapy despite how serious the injury is;
- Never make a referral to a specialist;
- Release the injured employee with only a few restrictions so they have to go back to work even though they are injured
- Send the injured worker or the injured worker’s medical records to a doctor that reviews everything and gives an expert opinion that you were not hurt as result of the incident involved;
- REJECT YOUR CLAIM;
- Hire lawyers to defend your lawsuit against the Texas Sub-subscriber Employer.
- Force Arbitration as a forum for the trial of your case;
- Force you to file your case in Arbitration in less time that what is allowed by state law (The Texas Statute of Limitations in Personal Injury cases is 2-years).
If either of these strategies convinces an injured worker that there is simply no hope in their case and therefore, they should just accept that they should work with their injury, the goals of the non-subscriber program would have worked in favor of the company and the insurance company.
If you’ve been injured at work accident (non-subscriber), we’re here to help you with your personal injury case. Call and speak directly with me, Texas Non-Subscriber Injury Attorney Hector L. Sandoval at (346) 347-7777 or visit us on the web at https://sandovalpllc.com/ to set up a free personal injury phone, virtual or in-person consultation!